We've made it easier than ever to develop your site using flexible price search options with rapid response times. This makes it simple to build exciting tools that open up multiple travel search options to your customers.
Car Hire API
Explore the developer hub
Travel APIs Advantages
Easy set up and flexible integration of travel search
Inspirational search features - combine our Travel APIswith your existing travel offering to complement your product range
Dedicated online portal to manage your revenue and commissions
Mobile first solutions to enable you to take advantage of the latest trends as they happen
Support Network - Dedicated Account Manager, Engineering support team and a developer hub with all the resources needed to integrate
Global content and coverage supporting your expansion to over 30 markets and languages and over 1,000 travel partners
Complete solution with data, content and legal requirements all taken care of so you can focus on growing your business
Travel APIs Features
First class technology from the team behind Skyscanner's award winning global flight search
Asynchronous format, allowing for real time streaming of prices for your users
Developer resource area with online test harnesses, change logs, support and documentation
Browse cache API allows broad search queries such as "What's the cheapest price from New York to anywhere, anytime in the next year?"
Supports a variety of geo formats, for easy integration with your existing geo-tagged pages
Continually optimised product solutions
RESTful API format, with JSON or XML responses available
Browse and Live prices feeds to support multiple development options
or Live Pricing?
Browse Cache API
- Provides an aggregated view of flights and price data for many origins or many destinations over many time frames, returning the cheapest quotes where available.
- The prices returned are the cheapest price per day from our cache date.
- Browse cache prices are stored and updated every time a user does a search. For each route and date combination we save the cheapest one-way and the cheapest stop-over prices.
- Popular route and date combinations will be updated frequently, however, less popular route and date combinations will not.
- You should choose the Browse Cache API if you want to provide a wide range of search with flexible dates or destinations in a more efficient way.
Live Pricing API
- Retrieve up-to-date pricing information for a specific route on a specific departure and arrival date.
- The API returns all relevant pricing information for the specific search, allowing for price comparison and selection.
- The data returned from the Live Pricing API is the most accurate pricing information for this route and travel dates that Skyscanner can provide.
- To ensure a fair and honest comparison we query our partners on demand when you call our API.
- You should use the Live Pricing API if you want to provide a price comparison for a given route on specific dates.
If you are looking for a solution that requires less technical input on your behalf then check out our White Label product.